Are you a small business that hasn't jumped into The Cleveland Flea community just yet? Are you someone who doesn't yet have a small biz but thinks about it all the time and just needs a little push to get started? We are for you!
The Cleveland Flea offers so many benefits to small businesses it's kind of amazing. Among them are:
- A regular revenue stream all year long with up to 11 events a year (including the holiday markets)
- A community of like-minded dreamers & doers to connect with, ask questions to, and be inspired by
- An amazing opportunity to grow your e-mail list, meet new & potential customers, and show off what you do to the coolest peeps in the CLE
- A low-risk opportunity to try something new (booth fees start at $250 which is a small investment for someone wanting to dip their toe into a new biz)
- Marketing via our social media page/facebook/newsletter/blogs and more! We love our vendors and hustle our butts off to make sure shoppers come to see YOU
- Lots of insider advice from other business owners and US via workshops, panel discussions & more
Whether it's ceramics, jewelry, cookies, slushies, tacos, cat clothing, handbags, vintage, or artwork... we want you! Our vendors offer an insane variety of products that are vintage, handmade or food focused and they blow-our-ever-loving-minds every season with fresh stuff that makes us go "Seriously?!" in the best way possible. Be one of those people! Be an inspiration to others in this city we all know and love. Get out there and show us what you got!
Are you nervous to take the leap with us? We totally understand. It always seems scary jumping off the diving board the first time. Fill out the form below if you want to know more, have your questions answered by myself (Managing Director of Flea Events) and dip your toe into the possibilities waiting for you this year without fully committing (just yet).