Join 145 local vendors at The Cleveland Flea on September 10. School’s back in session, which means we’re all about apples, long skirts, dorm decor, and fall sports. Study up in our pop-up book shop to celebrate Cleveland Book Week, which features booths for local booksellers and readings by Cleveland authors on the half-hour. Pick-up a classic and stretch out for a plaid picnic and an afternoon of academic indulgence. Sip a spiked tea, swap wine for whiskey, and liven-up your coffee with a spirit! Finally, it’s fall... fill your closet with warm hues to prepare for impending autumn chills. Reds, oranges, blacks, and browns are your friends… invite them into your home with upholstered chairs, woven pillow coverings, bold bar decor, and seasonal prints and wallpaper patterns.
THE NUTS + BOLTS
Saturday, September 10 from 9am-4pm at 3615 Superior Ave. Need a map or directions? Head over here.
Getting there + Parking
It's best not to drive. Uber. Bus. Bike. Book the Cleveland Brew Bus. But if you do drive, here are a few things to know:
- We have 4 ADA accessible spots at the entrance to The Flea. You'll see them marked.
- Parking in neighborhood parking lots is at your own risk. If there is a sign posted that you will be towed, you will be towed.
- Don't park in areas on the street where it says, "No Parking" as you will either be ticketed or towed.
- There's ample parking if you're ok strolling through our lovely neighborhood.
- Bought something big? Vendors might be willing to deliver it to you for an extra fee OR we also allow cars to drive in for pick up of large items.
- We have bike racks for locking up your ride.
BEHIND THE BAR
Merging summer and fall, sip a perfectly seasonal beverage… say goodbye to rum, say hello to beer, and embrace apples & herbs!
Behind the bar: Beer by Platform Beer Co. and Craft Cocktails by Happy Camper Bar Car
- Say "bottoms -up!" with a brew:
- Platform Speed Merchant on draft
- New Cleveland Palesner in cans
- Mix it up a bit with a cocktail...
- Ginger beer and mules
- Lemon basil daiquiri featuring Bacardi rum
- Hard cider's on draft!
- Try lime, cider, and ginger liqueur all mixed up for a sip of something spicy
THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK
Every month our favorite Flea vendors set sail and plan their return to Port Tyler to celebrate their new collections, creations, and new found treasures. In addition to our staple vendors we all love and come out to support each month, are our new vendors! Check in with us every month to find out who will be joining our CLE Flea Fleet!
Read the full story over here.
GET YOUR TREASURE HUNT ON.
Want a sneak peek at September Flea? We invited a few vendors to stop up to Flea HQ so that we could create the September Flea Look Book. And here's what's in store for you.