Pick yourself up a copper mug from Articles, Suzy Q's Redos or Ampersand and get that holiday cheer going. It's our most popular holiday cocktail- and we're excited to share with you just how simple it is.
- 2 ounces gin or vodka
- 4-6 ounces ginger beer (We handcraft our own, but Old City Soda is a great local option)
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- splash of lime juice
- frozen cranberries for garnish
- rosemary sprig for garnish
- 1 Solid Copper Mug w/ice (grab one of your own at December Flea)
- Squeeze the lime into the copper mug
- Fill mug with ice and pour 2 oz gin (or vodka) over ice
- Pour 4-6 oz ginger beer over ice
- Pour 2 oz cranberry juice over ice
- Stir and Enjoy!