Every month our favorite Flea vendors set sail and plan their return to port Tyler to celebrate their new collections, creations, and new found treasures. In addition to our staple vendors we all love and come out to support each month, are our new vendors! Check back here every month to find out who will be joining our CLE Flea Fleet!
*Note: This month we brought in SO MANY new vendors that we had to split up our feature. Read all about our new handmade and vintage vendors for June Flea here.
- Who they are: Sugar Bomb is a Cleveland, Ohio based craft candy company making high quality candies, chocolates, and confections. We use the highest quality ingredients, and expert techniques to make our products the best that we can.
Why we love them: Owner Diana Jankowski is committed to the classics, like glass candy and lollipops, but isn’t afraid to spin a few traditions on their heads… take their local bacon toffee for example!
Team Flea Pick: Shop with Diana out of her new treats trailer at The June Flea, where you can pick up one of her delicious flavored marshmallows… or ten. Hell, make it a dozen.
- Who they are: Great Harvest Bread Co. makes seasonal breads and goodies from scratch daily with freshly-milled wheat flour made at their shop in Mentor.
Why we love them: Just like Oprah… WE. LOVE. BREAD. We eat bread every day.
Team Flea Pick: You will never find any additives or preservatives in their non-GMO ingredient breads, so you should already feel good about eating anything they make… but might we suggest the lemon blueberry bread?
Who they are: Community Greenhouse Partners is a non-profit urban farm that teaches students how to be successful urban farmers.
Why we love them: CGP teaches new growers through the philosophy of permaculture -- an ethically based design science that emphasizes care of people, care of the planet, and creating a fair share for everyone.
Team Flea Pick: Their microgreen salads are amazing! They pack a more powerful flavor into a smaller package, while still providing tons of amazing health-boosting nutrients to your body.
- Who they are: We are a business focused on delivering a unique menu and also a fun environment. We bring games like giant jenga and cornhole to all of our events!
Why we love them: Stephen Colbert–yes… that Stephen Colbert–hijacked their food truck during the RNC last July and they STILL managed to put out some amazing food!
Team Flea Pick: Homesick for Mom’s cooking? Order yourself one of Wrap It Up’s 1lb Overstuffed Meatloaf Wrap: Packed with chorizo meatloaf surrounded by crispy fried potatoes, gravy, roasted corn, cheddar cheese and topped with massive fried onion rings. You won’t have room for seconds.
- Who they are: We are a unique blend of home cooking and southern hospitality!!! Our truck is fun and is often the topic of many selfies!!! Southern comfort food, BBQ, burgers, chicken, fish, beef
Why we love them: Something about eating barbequeue our of a truck just feels so right.
- Team Flea Pick: Love Gordon Ramsay AND Dolly Parton? Try a taste of Hatfields’ Hillbilly Wellington: Filet-cut of beef cooked with mushroom sauce, served baked in a pastry beggar's pouch.