Hey friends! We're rolling out Flea School this Fall! (well, late Summer but who's counting?) And there are two options to kick your biz into gear– a 6 MONTH track and a 6 WEEK track. Let's go over the differences and then you can take a quiz to see which fits you best.
- The curriculum is the same for each.
- The 6-week course:
- is application only. We're a business incubator, so we're only interested in people who will put in the work.
- is $799.
- has weekly coaching calls with Flea Boss / Biz Coach Steph Sheldon.
- builds in free business coaching office hours (a $350 value per call) at a first-come, first-serve basis.
- is for people who are investing their energy via money because they want to move fairly quickly.
- The 6-month course
- is open to anyone.
- is $49/month for 6 months ($294)
- is self-study (no coaching calls or office hours)
- is for people who are investing their time instead of money and will stay dedicated throughout the 6 months.
Q. How fast do you want to change your life / grow your biz / get out of wherever you are and into living your new biz reality?
If your answer is:
- NOW NOW NOW NOW,
- you should take the 6-week course, obviously. In addition to it moving quicker, you get expert guidance to move through your 'I don't knows' and 'I'm not sure's' and 'How do I figure this out's?!' so you can get to living that dreamy biz life you've been planning.
- I'm not sure.
- then sign up for the month-to-month option. You'll continue to get content for 6 months and you can always up your commitment in January when we enroll groups in the 6-week course again.
Q. How much is ideal to invest in your business idea right now?
- A) zero
- B) less than $100
- C) enough that feels real
If you answered A, then it's best to sign up for our newsletter over at Creative Clubhouse. It's free and always packed with free biz advice.
If you answered B, then sign up for our 6-month course. Sure it's going to be more than $100 total (it'll be $300 when it's all said and done) but you've done a super smart thing if you're looking so save cash. You've turned this program into a 50% off sale. You'll be missing out on Steph's expert guidance as well as the community aspect, but you'll have done what makes sense for you! When you don't have money, you typically have time. And this is the option for someone who has time to spare but no real money to spare.
If you answered C, you should sign up for the 6-week program, for sure. Or maybe you should hire Steph for 1-on-1 coaching.
Q. What are you hoping to get out of this program?
B) Killer business advice that leads to making more money fairly quickly.
C) More time to think about my business idea.
If you chose A or B, then sign up for the 6-week course.
If you chose C, sign up for the monthly option.
Q. What's most important to you?
A) Saving Money.
B) Making Money.
If you chose A, take the 6-month course. You'll save $300 and you'll have 6 months to make that $300 as you go.
If you chose B, choose the 6-week course. It's the option that people who are serious about making money choose. It's the investment option, whereas the other is the saver's option.
We can't wait to see you on September 1st!