Join 142 local vendors at The Cleveland Flea on October 8. It’s finally Fall, and we’re celebrating the seasonal equinox by getting back in-touch with nature. Scout the Flea for camping gear before your adventure under the stars. Pick-up vintage knapsacks, find a fishing pole or two, and pack a palette to paint plein-aire. Spend your days admiring the scenery with a packed picnic lunch, while your nights are filled with star counting and fireside sips from your favorite flask.
Homebodies, just ready to hunker-down, find comfort in oversized sweaters, mugs of spiked tea, natural wood beaded jewelry, and front porch pumpkin patches. It’s also the season for heavy coats in the closets and comfort food in the kitchen. Bake-up one of Mom’s classic dishes in cast iron crockery, then serve us something warm to eat. We’re ready to tuck-in until winter comes!
THE NUTS + BOLTS
Saturday, October 8 from 9am-4pm at 3615 Superior Ave. Need a map or directions? Head over here.
Getting there + Parking
It's best not to drive. Uber. Bus. Bike. Book the Cleveland Brew Bus. But if you do drive, here are a few things to know:
- We have 4 ADA accessible spots at the entrance to The Flea. You'll see them marked.
- Parking in neighborhood parking lots is at your own risk. If there is a sign posted that you will be towed, you will be towed.
- Don't park in areas on the street where it says, "No Parking" as you will either be ticketed or towed.
- There's ample parking if you're ok strolling through our lovely neighborhood.
- Bought something big? Vendors might be willing to deliver it to you for an extra fee OR we also allow cars to drive in for pick up of large items.
- We have bike racks for locking up your ride.
BEHIND THE BAR
Hello, fall! Hello flavor! Autumn means spiced cocktails and earthy beers. Sip on something special this weekend...
- Say "bottoms -up!" with a brew:
- Platform Speed Merchant White IPA
- Yammy Yammy Sweet Potato Ale
- Mix it up a bit with a cocktail...
- The Fireside: whiskey + Aperol + cider + mulled simple syrup + citrus
- Every Mule you could ever dream of!
- Moscow: with vodka
- Kentucky: with whiskey
- British: with gin
- Apple: with cider
- Hard cider's on draft!
THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK
Every month our favorite Flea vendors set sail and plan their return to Port Tyler to celebrate their new collections, creations, and new found treasures. In addition to our staple vendors we all love and come out to support each month, are our new vendors! Check in with us every month to find out who will be joining our CLE Flea Fleet!
Read the full story over here.
Seasonal flavors fill the Flea this month. Don't worry, you don't have to pick just one! Feast your eyes on our apple + pumpkin highlight reel below...
- Caramel Apple Walnut Pie by Mama Jo Pies
- Apple Cider Donut by Brewnuts
- Apples and Apple cider from Quarry Hill Orchards in the Cleveland Flea Food Hall
- Apple Pie Pierogi with Streusel Topping and Salted Caramel Sauce by The Pierogi Lady
- Vermont Maple Apple Candle by Sweet Dish and Darling
- Pumpkin Mini Muffin by Mama Jo Pies
- Pumpkin Roll by Anne's Potica, LaLa Custom Cake, and Mama Jo Pies
- Basic Pumpkin Spice Macaron by Coquette Patisserie in the Cleveland Flea Food Hall
- Heirloom Pumpkin + Coconut Candle by Sweet Dish and Darling
- Chai Pumpkin + Sugar Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich by Mason's Creamery in the Cleveland Flea Food Hall
Find all of October's vendors on our online event map.
SCOUT THE FLEA
How do you shop The Cleveland Flea? Are you a Treasure Hunter, or more of a Social Spirit? Get to know your inner Flea personality a bit better in our online guidebook.
Here at The Cleveland Flea, we consider it our jobs to cultivate and incubate small businesses. The growth of those businesses may include our vendors leaving The Flea as they acquire the skills to self-sustain. As a part of our ongoing efforts to support our vendors flying the coop, we are launching The Cleveland Flea Food Hall, a small batch snack cafe featuring food from Flea friends and vendors past and present. Browse this month's menu.