THE NUTS + BOLTS
Saturday, April 21st from 9am-4pm at 3615 Superior Ave.
Getting there + Parking
It's best not to drive. Uber. Bus. Bike. Book the Cleveland Brew Bus. But if you do drive, here are a few things to know:
- We have 4 ADA accessible spots at the entrance to The Flea. You'll see them marked.
- Parking in neighborhood parking lots is at your own risk. If there is a sign posted that you will be towed, you will be towed.
- Don't park in areas on the street where it says, "No Parking" as you will either be ticketed or towed.
- There's ample parking if you're ok strolling through our lovely neighborhood.
- Bought something big? Vendors might be willing to deliver it to you for an extra fee OR we also allow cars to drive in for pick up of large items.
- We have bike racks for locking up your ride.
BEHIND THE BAR
Each month, we curate a special selection of signature cocktails and beer to reflect the season. This month you will see the cocktail -Libertine. It includes whiskey, lemon-acid orange, Rosemary, Maple syrup. YUM!
WAKE UP & FIND
We know you are excited to see what the vendors are bringing for you this season, here are some sneak peaks! Find more sneak peaks on our social media this week! @clevelandflea
If you are looking for the full vendors list for the April Flea please check here.