- Saturday, July 14th
It's best not to drive. Uber. Bus. Bike. But if you do drive, here are a few things to know:
- We have 4 ADA accessible spots at the entrance to The Flea. You'll see them marked.
- Parking in neighborhood parking lots is at your own risk. If there is a sign posted that you will be towed, you will be towed.
- Don't park in areas on the street where it says, "No Parking" as you will either be ticketed or towed.
- There's ample parking if you're ok strolling through our lovely neighborhood.
- Bought something big? Vendors might be willing to deliver it to you for an extra fee OR we also allow cars to drive in for pick up of large items.
- We have bike racks for locking up your ride.
UPDATED ENTRY FEE:
- $2 ADMISSION
Our why behind the $2 admission fee for July:
$1 of your entry is being donated to HOLA Ohio.
Your donation supports HOLA's efforts to support the workers and their families impacted by the ICE raids in NE Ohio, ensuring their civil rights are protected, and providing access to economic, legal, social services and medical support.
- Tequila, Watermelon, Aperol, lime juice
Blueberry Prosecco Slush
- Light rum, lemon, blueberry, prosecco
FLEA CAFE MENU:
- Ice Cream Sandwich by Masons Creamery
- Pink & White Cookies by Larder
- Pink Donuts by Brewnuts
- Lavender Lemonade by Byte
- Rose Bud Latte by Cleveland Tea Revival
- Rosellini by Platform
- Sparkling Rose (Bottle or Glass)
- Guardian Cold Brew
- Shacksbury Cider
FLEA FLOWER MARKET:
- Blushing Bride Protea
- focal blooms + supporting flowers + greenery
Flea BFF Bouquet
- more focal blooms + more supporting flowers + greenery
*Lilies are only available in the BFF bouquet
- Fuji Flowers, Monstera Leaves, Bird of Paradise Leaf, Oncidium
- Calla Lily, Asiatic Lily, Bird of Paradise, Dendrobium, Protea Blushing Bride