Join 135 local vendors this weekend at The Cleveland Flea for some shared sun. Savoring the summer is our top priority this month. School starts in less than two weeks, and patio time is in limited supply. Kick up your heels in a hammock while ice pops chill in the freezer. The last of the watermelon sits sliced and ready for snacking. Grab a bite for brunch, then slip into your favorite linen romper or caftan for a quick bike to the lake. Spread out on the pier and soak up the last of the rays with the help of your best cat-eye sunnies and a vintage Coleman cooler full of beer. Freckles look good on you!
THE NUTS + BOLTS
Saturday, August 13 from 9am-4pm at 3615 Superior Ave. Need a map or directions? Head over here.
Getting there + Parking
It's best not to drive. Uber. Bus. Bike. Book the Cleveland Brew Bus. But if you do drive, here are a few things to know:
- We have 4 ADA accessible spots at the entrance to The Flea. You'll see them marked.
- Parking in neighborhood parking lots is at your own risk. If there is a sign posted that you will be towed, you will be towed.
- Don't park in areas on the street where it says, "No Parking" as you will either be ticketed or towed.
- There's ample parking if you're ok strolling through our lovely neighborhood.
- Bought something big? Vendors might be willing to deliver it to you for an extra fee OR we also allow cars to drive in for pick up of large items.
- We have bike racks for locking up your ride.
BEHIND THE BAR
Each month, we curate a special selection of signature cocktails and beer to reflect the season. This month, we're inspired to slow it down with some rum and keep it classy with classic beers.
Find new ways to cool down this August at the Flea Bar. We're serving up a short selection of cold, crisp beers and cool, mixed concoctions on our August Flea bar menu. We even opened up a second canned beer bar in the Flea Green (that's what we call our grassy area) stocked with ice-cold Modelo.
Behind the bar: Craft beer by Earlybird Brewing + Craft Cocktails by Happy Camper Bar Car
- Sip a Saison: Earlybird Brewing's WHEREhouse Saison:
- A traditional French farmhouse ale made in a traditional Cleveland warehouse. Aged in French wine barrels. Bright and refreshing.
- It's mule season! Pick your poison...
- Moscow Mule: made with vodka
- Tennessee Mule: made with bourbon
- Dark and Stormy Mule made with rum
Micheladas all around
Cold brew coffee on nitro with whiskey, rum, or vodka
Limited edition libations include...
- Frozen Dr. J:
Every month our favorite Flea vendors set sail and plan their return to Port Tyler to celebrate their new collections, creations, and new found treasures. In addition to our staple vendors we all love and come out to support each month, are our new vendors! Check in with us every month to find out who will be joining our CLE Flea Fleet!
Read the full story over here.
CARE FOR SUN-KISSED SKIN AND HAIR
Chagrin Soap & Salve Co.
REVIVAL Body Care
Maeve's All Natural
GET YOUR TREASURE HUNT ON.
Want a sneak peek at August Flea? We invited a few vendors to stop up to Flea HQ so that we could create the August Flea Look Book. And here's what's in store for you.