The heat is on this July. Catch a bit of shade under our 2nd Shift designed picnic tables and cool it down a few degrees with a chilled rum cocktail at the Flea bar. Then, pack your bags because it’s time to scratch that wanderlust itch.
Chart your great American road trip with antique maps and write friends and family with your best adventure story on vintage postcards. Then, think beyond our borders with a taste of worldwide Flea flavors. International items, both edibles and wearables, are there to tease the tastebuds and entice the eyes.
When you’re good and tired of travel and ready to settle down, don’t forget: there’s no place like home. Cleveland will always be there for you with city-specific prints for your walls and local vintage memorabilia on your shelves. Wear your local pride on your sleeve in handmade tees printed by the guy down the street. You know us, we know you, and we’re so excited to have you home.
THE NUTS + BOLTS
Saturday, July 9 from 9am-4pm at 3615 Superior Ave. Need a map or directions? Head over here.
Getting there + Parking
It's best not to drive. Uber. Bus. Bike. Book the Cleveland Brew Bus. But if you do drive, here are a few things to know:
- We have 4 ADA accessible spots at the entrance to The Flea. You'll see them marked.
- Parking in neighborhood parking lots is at your own risk. If there is a sign posted that you will be towed, you will be towed.
- Don't park in areas on the street where it says, "No Parking" as you will either be ticketed or towed.
- There's ample parking if you're ok strolling through our lovely neighborhood.
- Bought something big? Vendors might be willing to deliver it to you for an extra fee OR we also allow cars to drive in for pick up of large items.
- We have bike racks for locking up your ride.
BEHIND THE BAR
Each month, we curate a special selection of signature cocktails and beer to reflect the season. This month, we're inspired to slow it down with some rum and keep it classy with classic beers.
This heat gives us an urge to travel. We're thinking about Central America, island nations, places where tiki torches aren't just a gimmick. On that theme, we're serving up a short selection of cold, crisp beers and cool, frozen concoctions on our July Flea bar menu. We even opened up a second, Canned Beer Bar, in the Flea Green (that's what we call our grassy area) stocked with ice-cold Modelo.
Behind the bar: Craft beer by Earlybird Brewing + Craft Cocktails by Happy Camper Bar Car
- Orange daiquiri: a light rum cocktail served on the rocks
- Dark 'n Stormy: a dark run cocktail served frozen
- WHEREhouse Saison
- A traditional French farmhouse ale made in a traditional Cleveland warehouse. Aged in French wine barrels. Bright and refreshing.
Every month our favorite Flea vendors set sail and plan their return to Port Tyler to celebrate their new collections, creations, and new found treasures. In addition to our staple vendors we all love and come out to support each month, are our new vendors! Check in with us every month to find out who will be joining our CLE Flea Fleet!
Read the full story over here.
GET YOUR TREASURE HUNT ON.
Want a sneak peek at July Flea? We invited a few vendors to stop up to Flea HQ so that we could create the July Flea Look Book. And here's what's in store for you.