If you plan on snatching flowers at the Flea Flower Market this Flea we have a few tips!
June Flower Market Deets:
Bouquet of the month: Eat Your Veggies
- Includes: Artichoke, Kale, & Rosemary.
- A bouquet you can eat- heck yes!
- ONLY 3 AVAILABLE!
Flower Care Guide:
Here are a few tips to help keep your flowers looking their best once you get them home!
- Flowers typically look best in a vase that is about ½ as tall as the tallest part of your bouquet. If your vase is a little smaller than that and you have stems you’re able to cut, trim your stems with sharp scissors (try not to crush the flower’s stems - it will prevent it from drinking) and pop it in fresh water.
- Flowers should be placed in fresh, cool water as soon as possible. Change their water daily and remove any leaves or decaying bits of the flowers.
- Remove any stems that die before the rest of the bunch.
- Keep the flowers cool and out of direct sunlight.
Here are some examples- https://www.ftd.com/blog/design/cutting-flowers-for-vase-size