IT'S (almost) FLEA'oclock!
Here are the details:
WHEN: Saturday, April 21st from 9am-4pm
WHERE: 3615 Superior Ave.
Driving // Parking
It's best not to drive. Uber. Bus. Bike. Book the Cleveland Brew Bus. But if you do drive, here are a few things to know:
- We have 4 ADA accessible spots at the entrance to The Flea. You'll see them marked.
- Parking in neighborhood parking lots is at your own risk. If there is a sign posted that you will be towed, you will be towed.
- Don't park in areas on the street where it says, "No Parking" as you will either be ticketed or towed.
- There's ample parking if you're ok strolling through our lovely neighborhood.
- Bought something big? Vendors might be willing to deliver it to you for an extra fee OR we also allow cars to drive in for pick up of large items.
- We have bike racks for locking up your ride.
Note to Vendors:
There will be more details for you coming soon. If you want to become a vendor please apply here for future dates. We check our rolling applications once a month!
Have questions that weren't answered above: Check out this page of Q & A, or contact us!