Early riser? Treasure hunter? Urban adventure-seeker? As the Cleveland Flea grows, we see more species of shoppers emerge. So, what's your style — how do you shop the Flea?
We're looking for your species.
Perhaps you're a geek for the vendor map and wake up Saturday morning with a strategy. Some Flea friends love the element of surprise. It's OK to admit it if you're just in it for the food, too.
Whatever your style, tell us about it! We'll profile a handful of shoppers this season and help others find their inner Flea. Consider it a contribution to science — the science of winning the Flea, of course.
What we're looking for.
1. In 300 words or less, tell us about your monthly approach to the Cleveland Flea. Need a bigger challenge? Do it in 140 characters!
2. Find at least three photos of your favorite #CLEFleaTreasures, and include at least one of your mug, for good measure.
3. Send it our way. Some options:
- Put it in the body of an email and send it to email@example.com with subject "This is how I Flea."
- Write it on your blog and tweet us the link @ClevelandFlea with #HowIFlea.
- Don't need a full post or email? Just tweet us your story and photos @ClevelandFlea with #HowIFlea.
4. All submissions must be in by May 26 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern. That gives you a whole Flea and one Sunday Market to study your style and send it our way!
Have questions? Tweet @ClevelandFlea with #HowIFlea and we'll point you in the right direction. See you at the next Flea!