Hey there, handmade vendors! Here are the 3 things you'll want to do after you fill out your application & once you've been approved to sell at The Flea:
2. Vendor's License
3. Vendor Badge
We know taxes aren't all that fun, but alas, they are a necessary evil and you know what? Paying taxes means we're legit! We're legit small business owners who are making CASHITY CASH CASH. It's alllll how ya spin it, my friends. It's alllll how ya spin it.
Click here ---> Yay! Taxes!
2. VENDOR'S LICENCE
- Each person with a fixed place of business in Ohio from which taxable sales are made.
- Vendors must have one license for each fixed place of business.
- License is issued by the County Auditor.
- Cost: $25
- You sell things in Ohio, but you move around. So, even if you have a brick and mortar, you'll need this if you sell outside of that.
- Cost: $25
3. VENDOR BADGES:
- If you sell any merchandise or food in the City of Cleveland on public or private property, you need a vendor ID badge. Yup. NEED.
- The cost is $60
- City of Cleveland Vendor ID badges are valid for one year starting August 1-July 31 of the following year.
- Badges need to be renewed annually
- The least confusing info about all of this can be found here.
- The full code of City of Cleveland vendor rules and regulations can be found online here (search for chapter 675).