Hey Vintage Vendors! We're so glad you're here. Once you've applied to be a vendor at The Cleveland Flea, here are the 3 things you'll want to take care of before you can particpate.
2. Vendor Badges
3. Vendor's License
We know taxes aren't all that fun, but alas, they are a necessary evil and you know what? Paying taxes means we're legit! We're legit small business owners who are making CASHITY CASH CASH. It's alllll how ya spin it, my friends. It's alllll how ya spin it.
Click here ---> Yay! Taxes!
2. VENDOR BADGES
- If you sell any merchandise or food in the City of Cleveland on public or private property, you need a vendor ID badge. Yup. NEED.
- The cost is $60
- City of Cleveland Vendor ID badges are valid for one year starting August 1-July 31 of the following year.
- Badges need to be renewed annually
- The least confusing info about all of this can be found here.
- The full code of City of Cleveland vendor rules and regulations can be found online here (search for chapter 675).
3. VENDOR LICENSE
- If you sell vintage or resale, you need this.
- City of Cleveland Secondhand Dealer's Licenses are valid for one year starting October 1-September 30 of the following year.
- Licenses must be renewed annually.
- City of Cleveland Secondhand Dealer rules and regulations can be found online here *search for chapter 676
- Cost: $25