This month, The Cleveland Flea wants to set you up for the perfect day on the patio. Dress yourself in linen tops. Stock your bar cart with vintage glassware. Surround yourself with foliage in macrame plant hangers. Then invite the whole crowd over for a day of lawnsports. That’s what we call a good time!
Take to the waters of Lake Erie in style with retro swimwear, sea salt spray for beachy hair, and nautical prints for the home. Celebrate Father’s day with dad on the waterfront in rattan beach chairs, hand-woven floor pillows for the boat, and stationery inspired by the lake.
By the time that you’re finished shopping this Saturday, you’ll be ready to Summer like a pro.
THE NUTS + BOLTS
Saturday, June 18 from 9am-4pm at 3615 Superior Ave. Need a map or directions? Head over here.
Getting there + Parking
It's best not to drive. Uber. Bus. Bike. Book the Cleveland Brew Bus. But if you do drive, here are a few things to know:
- We have 4 ADA accessible spots at the entrance to The Flea. You'll see them marked.
- Parking in neighborhood parking lots is at your own risk. If there is a sign posted that you will be towed, you will be towed.
- Don't park in areas on the street where it says, "No Parking" as you will either be ticketed or towed.
- There's ample parking if you're ok strolling through our lovely neighborhood.
- Bought something big? Vendors might be willing to deliver it to you for an extra fee OR we also allow cars to drive in for pick up of large items.
- We have bike racks for locking up your ride.
BEHIND THE BAR
Each month, we curate a special selection of signature cocktails and beer to reflect the season. This month, we're inspired by patio weather, south-of-the-border flavors and icy treats.
It's for sure patio season, and we're not letting you down. Cold, crisp beers and cool, frozen concoctions make up our June Flea bar menu. We even opened up a second, Canned Beer Bar, in the Flea Green (that's what we call our grassy area) stocked with ice-cold Modelo.
Behind the bar: Craft beer by Earlybird Brewing + Craft Cocktails by Happy Camper Bar Car
- Margarita, on the rocks or Frozen
- Guava Gose
Tropical, refreshing slightly tart, salty refreshing wheat beer with origins in Germany
Ascension: Tart Pale Ale
Tart, tropical, citrusy, hoppy but not too bitter, slight white wine flavor
Modelo, in the can (available at the Flea Green Bar only)
Every month our favorite Flea vendors set sail and plan their return to Port Tyler to celebrate their new collections, creations, and new found treasures. In addition to our staple vendors we all love and come out to support each month, are our new vendors! Check in with us every month to find out who will be joining our CLE Flea Fleet!
Read the full story over here.
DEFEND THE LAND
GET YOUR TREASURE HUNT ON.
Want a sneak peek at June Flea? We invited a few vendors to stop up to Flea HQ so that we could create the June Flea Look Book. And here's what's in store for you.