The luxury of creating as a small business is the ability to try new things. Each month we feature our food vendors at The Cleveland Flea in a post titled “Small Batch”. Here we share what our food vendors are cooking-up special for this month’s crowds. Small Batch highlights seasonal, fresh, and limited edition food made just for you. Have a taste!
- Savory meets sweet in Cleveland Field Kitchen’s Grilled cheese on toasty sourdough bread with brussel sprouts and rich apple jam. Crunchy, gooey, and nutritious. Ssshh! Don’t tell the kids table!
- Favorites from The Pierogi Lady are fare for those looking to feast on the Bohemian nation’s famed pasta pocket.
- Cooking-up some farm-fresh food for us for Sunday brunch are our friends at Harvest Bell Farm. Join us for this one day only morning feast, and bring the family!
- Soup is like a hug for your insides, so start your meal off right with selections from Cleveland Field Kitchen and Nine Spoons. Featured are butternut squash soup and wedding soup with chicken, mini meatballs, and dumplings.
- For those who hate it when their sides touch, Cleveland Field Kitchen has prepared single-serving mashed potato cups and stuffing muffins. Cute and tasty? It’s possible!
- Happy Camper Bar Car joins forces with Pope’s Kitchen to create a Pumpkin Whiskey Sour for our Flea Bar. Sip on a cocktail of rye, Pope's Pumpkin Spice Syrup, and lemon.
- Hot and cold brew will be ready and waiting for whatever weather this wacky season has to bring. Grab yours from Pour Cleveland in the Auditorium.
- If you’re looking to spice things up a bit, Cafe Arnone has seasonal syrups for your espresso drinks in their food truck outside!
Find a full list of our November vendors here!
Who will you shop with?