So, you've always dreamt about working for The Cleveland Flea... well, it's time to wake up because this could be your chance to join our team!
The Cleveland Flea is looking to fill the position of Studio Manager at The Cleveland Flea. This is a part-time, hourly position which would require:
- Working up to 20 hours per week in the office:
- Inventorying and organizing office and art supplies
- Inventorying and organizing retail merchandise
- Confirming details of in-office events, including workshops, studio sales, pop-up dinners, etc.
- Opening, hosting, and closing the studio during in-office events
- Reorganizing the office after events
- Reorganizing the office and prop collection after photoshoots
- Coordinating pickup of merchandise loaned by vendors after photoshoots
- Receiving and housing shipments
- Shipping online retail orders
- Tracking receipts for purchases made for the office
- Scheduling upcoming events on the online shared office calendar
- Assisting the company's Founder and Event Coordinator
- Your presence from 8am-6pm at all of our upcoming events:
- October 8
- November 18-20
- December 9-11
- Your availability to manage retail sales workers and help set up The Flea Booth for 6 hours on the Thursday and/or Friday before each event
- Reliable transportation
Necessary skillsets include:
- A background in inventory management, clerical duties, and retail sales(visual merchandising skills a plus)
- Familiarity with Google Drive (some on-site training available)
- Management skills
- Customer service skills
Interviews are done in-person or via Skype, with finalists meeting for two weeks during paid, on-site, working interviews. For this reason, all candidates should be local to Cleveland or the greater Cleveland area.
Still interested? You can apply online here!
We look forward to hearing from you!