Join 130 local vendors at The Cleveland Flea’s May Flea, aka Mom Flea on Saturday, May 13 from 9am-4pm. Finally, it’s time to Flea again! Mother's Day is the following day, so why not take mom to The Flea for brunch and a bit of shopping... because you still gotta get a gift!
THE NUTS + BOLTS
Saturday, May 13 from 9am-4pm at 3615 Superior Ave. $1 at the door for 18+. Kids are free!
GETTING THERE + PARKING
Need a map or directions? Head over here.
It's best not to drive. Uber. Bus. Bike. Book the Cleveland Brew Bus. But if you do drive, here are a few things to know:
- If you need to drive, have a look-see at our shopper parking map below! We have negotiated a few free off-street options for places to put your car this season!
- We have 4 ADA accessible spots at the entrance to The Flea. You'll see them marked.
- Parking in neighborhood parking lots is at your own risk. If there is a sign posted that you will be towed, you will be towed.
- Don't park in areas on the street where it says, "No Parking" as you will either be ticketed or towed.
- There's ample parking if you're ok strolling through our lovely neighborhood.
- Bought something big? Vendors might be willing to deliver it to you for an extra fee OR we also allow cars to drive in for pick up of large items.
- We have bike racks for locking up your ride.
Click any green "P" symbol for available lots, and try to avoid parking in lots marked with a red node. Click here to view the map on mobile!
Cleveland is filled with purpose-driven nonprofit organizations and passionate changemakers. We find that inspiring, and we're happy to bring to you our monthly Do-Gooder Series, aimed at connecting you to the causes that make our hearts skip a beat. Support them by purchasing craft cocktails and beer at The Flea Bar, or by donating directly via their own websites. Often times, they'll even have a presence at our events, so don't be shy — let them know you're happy they're here doing good.
BEHIND THE BAR
As spring pokes her head out of the clouds, sip a perfectly seasonal beverage…
Beer by Platform Beer Co. and Craft Cocktails by Happy Camper Bar Car
- Say "bottoms -up!" with a brew:
Platform Speed Merchant
- Mix it up a bit with a cocktail...
- Ginger beer and mules, with your choice of gin, vodka, or bourbon
- Blood Orange Margarita
- Bloody Mary
- Michelada (Bloody Mary mix + Modelo)
THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK
Every month our favorite Flea vendors set sail and plan their return to Port Tyler to celebrate their new collections, creations, and new found treasures. In addition to our staple vendors we all love and come out to support each month, are our new vendors! Check in with us every month to find out who will be joining our CLE Flea Fleet!
NEW AND NOTEWORTHY: MOM FLEA
May Flea is Mom Flea. Make her feel like the most important person in your life–because she should be–with a trip to The Flea. Treat her with a whole day's worth of fun with us during this month's event, and don't forget to splurge a little bit on her. Haven't gotten a gift yet? We found a few ideas for you with our new and noteworthy products from May Flea vendors!
GET YOUR TREASURE HUNT ON.
Want a sneak peek at May Flea? We invited a few vendors to stop up to Flea HQ so that we could create the May Flea Look Book. And here's what's in store for you.